Ive had this phone for a couple months now and rooted it when the ICS root tool came out, and theres barley any devopment...
I was just wondering if any one had some good tutorials on creating recoveries and roms and such, so i can make (try to make anyways) a recovery, and maybe..MAYBE attempt to make a rom...
- 12-23-2012, 12:06 PM #2
- 137 Posts
Re: Knock Knock?
Well, we do have a little development, but what we need is a specialist at hacking around locked bootloaders so that we CAN install our working recoveries on ics. I don't think we have anyone proficient at that. Wish we could work something like the Motorola bootstrap and safestrap hacks for the Bionic and Razr locked bootloaders. I'm clueless though.
Sent from my V6Supercharged ICS-Flavored LG Viper using Tapatalk 2
- 12-23-2012, 04:36 PM #4
- 12-23-2012, 05:16 PM #6
- 12-24-2012, 04:02 AM #7
- 12-24-2012, 09:44 AM #8
- 12-24-2012, 06:47 PM #9
- By prakash99 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:10 PM
- By lokks in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2012, 02:57 PM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2011, 06:03 PM
- By JkdJedi in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2011, 05:49 PM
- By easy1jay in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:45 PM