Won't boot not into recovery?
I have an LG Viper obviously, and I sent it into recovery mode from an application with root just to see if it'd work, and now it will only start into recovery and nothing I do will change it, I even did the unbricking method, everything seemed to have worked, then booted up my phone and it went right into recovery.
Is there anything I can do?
If you were wondering there are no modifications to my phone other than it is rooted, no CWM recovery, just regular.
- 12-28-2012, 09:27 PM #2
- 12-28-2012, 10:04 PM #4
- 12-28-2012, 11:33 PM #5
- 12-29-2012, 07:37 PM #8
- By oshapley in forum LG VortexReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2012, 04:08 PM
- By a.j.drop_dibz in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2012, 07:06 PM
- By superbleester in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:12 PM
- By exBlackberry in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:57 PM
- By ebadamageplan in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2009, 04:04 PM