Won't boot not into recovery?

Josh DeLuca

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I have an LG Viper obviously, and I sent it into recovery mode from an application with root just to see if it'd work, and now it will only start into recovery and nothing I do will change it, I even did the unbricking method, everything seemed to have worked, then booted up my phone and it went right into recovery.
Is there anything I can do?

If you were wondering there are no modifications to my phone other than it is rooted, no CWM recovery, just regular.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I have an LG Viper obviously, and I sent it into recovery mode from an application with root just to see if it'd work, and now it will only start into recovery and nothing I do will change it, I even did the unbricking method, everything seemed to have worked, then booted up my phone and it went right into recovery.

If you were wondering there are no modifications to my phone other than it is rooted, no CWM recovery, just regular.

One: Did you use ROM manager and flash a different recovery? If so, you're bootlooped.
Two: You're bootlooped.
Three: Why did I make a three? O_O

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Your best bet is too use unbrick method and go back to stock

Josh DeLuca

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I fixed it by holding volume down and power and doing a factory data reset, I have no idea why that worked and using the unbrick method didn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888