- 1 Posts
Battery Drains On Idle
I have an Lg Viper 4glte
And out of no where, the battery is horrible.
On idle, doing nothing with the screen dark, it will go from a full 100% charge, to dead in about 4 hours.
Wifi turned off, battery saver mode is on, brightness is down.
I can't use the phone without having a charger with me at all times.
- Also bought a replacement battery on amazon- same deal. Drains away
- 12-30-2012, 09:48 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 01:56 PM #3
- By tboltuser in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:23 PM
- By shawayne21 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2011, 03:04 PM
- By mmarz in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:27 PM
- By dtm_stretch in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2010, 10:02 AM
- By Marty1781 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 10-22-2010, 10:00 PM