Re: [CM] PandaROM 4.0.4
1.0.0 - Initial Public Release.
Last edited by thenameisnigel; 01-07-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Last edited by thenameisnigel; 01-07-2013 at 03:11 PM.
Re: [CM] PandaROM 4.0.4Patches, branching, updating...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION IS IN THIS POST. READ IT CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS SET FORTH BY ME.
Project Panda's Updater Service Update:
- In order to reserve bandwidth and space, I'll be implementing DELTA Updates into the update service app. DELTA Updates are updates that only target the files that have been updated on the server, therefore updates are normally smaller ( ~ 20mb). This system will be put into place immediately and there will be no way to force an entire ROM download ( ~ 220 mb), and if you do attempt to hack, force, bypass the system I have in place to prevent full ROM downloads, you will be banned from accessing the server where my ROM is located and no mirrors will be created for you.
Project Panda's Git Repositories:
- As of the current time (January 7, 2013 @ 4:24:00 PM), no one on the Project Panda team has voted to move our repositories from GitHub or not. If a decision is not reached by January 31, 2013 @ 11:59 PM, I will be forced to make all 650+ of our repositories private until we can decide on what to do.
Last edited by thenameisnigel; 01-07-2013 at 03:28 PM.
- 01-02-2013, 08:13 PM #7
- 01-03-2013, 09:15 PM #8
- 01-03-2013, 09:20 PM #10
- 01-03-2013, 10:02 PM #12
- 01-03-2013, 10:30 PM #13
- 01-06-2013, 05:07 PM #14
- 01-07-2013, 07:19 PM #16
Re: [CM] PandaROM 4.0.4
progrenade you do realize aFter publishing that video, we now have a face to put to that whiny text, tiny pixels forming words that we managE to form into your pre pubescent voice....and it is annoying, but, we know your an immature kid ;\
- - - Updated - - -
- 01-07-2013, 08:04 PM #17
- 01-07-2013, 08:17 PM #18
- 01-07-2013, 09:06 PM #20
- 01-07-2013, 09:49 PM #22
- 01-07-2013, 11:59 PM #23
Re: [AOSP] PandaROM 4.0.4
Im a bit confused myself a/ all diff recoveries and now some may work w/ new bootloader...anyway, im on GB....for w/e reason the update.zip manually downloaded won't install anyway so im stuck here unless i flash lol but, what's the right order here as far as installing boot.img ( which one ), and which recovery, im waiting ready to go w/ my root backed up via voodoo
- 01-08-2013, 05:15 AM #24
- 01-08-2013, 04:36 PM #25
- By Zork Champion in forum HTC OneReplies: 22Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:01 PM
- By hellohellosharp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 08-18-2013, 04:46 PM
- By Emily Bohan in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 08:18 AM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:15 PM
- By DeepSeaGoddess in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:20 PM