Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Lg viper wifi and 3g problem

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cardwell View Post
    The sad thing is it is winter here. I am scared to see how hot it gets when i am outside and it is 98 degrees.
    Yea mine would actually stop charging. Some screen came up saying it was too hot and to disconnect it.

I love the screen, how thin it was and pretty much everything else. But thats also like having a really awesome looking car that indestructible, really fast and can corner great however it only gets .000000000000002 mpg and the tank only hold .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 gallons of premium LEADED gas.....
    dorseykd likes this.

The gnex get HOT too 123.86 with just lite to moderate use and on charger as well gonna call tomorrow and try to get the evo 4g lte

Sent from my paranoid galaxy Nexus on 4.2.1 which really has no reason to be paranoid unless he never quit smoking.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

You do have a custom rom installed, could that be a cause?
    Quote Originally Posted by slinkies View Post
    The gnex get HOT too 123.86 with just lite to moderate use and on charger as well gonna call tomorrow and try to get the evo 4g lte

Sent from my paranoid galaxy Nexus on 4.2.1 which really has no reason to be paranoid unless he never quit smoking.

No it was doing it before I installed paranoid if ne thing paranoid helped not much but a little I love this phone though I'd hate to switch again and I'm having mixed feelings about HTC phones

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

If I am not allowed to switch phones or get a replacement. I will get a Galaxy nexus out of my own pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cardwell View Post
    If I am not allowed to switch phones or get a replacement. I will get a Galaxy nexus out of my own pocket.
    You'd be better off selling it on ebay or amazon for parts and then buying the nexus from the same place no contract. Hell my old broken photon 4g got a hundred for parts and its older than the viper
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

The viper sells for 180 on ebay.

Same thing happens to me all the time. I have to take the battery out and hold it in front of the car vent with the AC on for about 5-10 minutes, then put it back in and charge it for a while so it can build up enough juice to power back on. Other than that I like the viper. It's better than the galaxy s2 I had previously
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12