Viper USB Host?

CHOCOLATEMALK

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I honestly cannot tell if you are being serious or sarcastic. I know that ROMs have been made for the Viper but everything I find is very outdated and I am not sure if they enable it to be a USB host. I have also seen a post on a forum where someone said they had Cyanogen mod on their viper and was able to use the controller via bluetooth but the only cyanogen mod there is for the viper is unofficial and no longer updated...

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
There are no roms for the viper on Ics and probably never will be

Sent from my paranoid galaxy Nexus on 4.2.1 which really has no reason to be paranoid unless he never quit smoking.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I honestly cannot tell if you are being serious or sarcastic. I know that ROMs have been made for the Viper but everything I find is very outdated and I am not sure if they enable it to be a USB host. I have also seen a post on a forum where someone said they had Cyanogen mod on their viper and was able to use the controller via bluetooth but the only cyanogen mod there is for the viper is unofficial and no longer updated...
there are no roms. LGE made sure of it

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Show me a link to the ROM then. The Viper never had any ROMs since it just got a working recovery a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

CHOCOLATEMALK

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Lol some of the stuff I found when searching had you in the forum... Like I said, everything I found was outdated, so it must have been stuff for before ICS

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol some of the stuff I found when searching had you in the forum... Like I said, everything I found was outdated, so it must have been stuff for before ICS

In this forum? We only have a stock gingerbread ROM and its just a nandroid that was edited in android kitchen.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana