Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint

Took my phone in today they said pay $50 or mail it in. Should I just buy a new phone?

Default Re: Sprint

I'm guessing you don't have TEP on your account? If you do, then go to a repair store & it will be fixed/replaced for FREE. If not, what is wrong with your phone? Can you have TEP added and wait a few days then bring it in? I'm actually not sure that there is a wait period or if so, how long it is. I've always had TEP on both phones on my account & have had various phones fixed/replaced over the years. Never paid a cent.

Edit: Of course, I'm pretty sure you can find a used Viper on ebay for about $50. Either way, you will end up with a used Viper. Only difference is that the one you get from Sprint will be factory refurbished and you don't have to worry about getting a bad ESN.
    Mine- Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2);
    AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
    Wife's - Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
    Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.