- 01-22-2013, 01:06 AM #2
I'm guessing you don't have TEP on your account? If you do, then go to a repair store & it will be fixed/replaced for FREE. If not, what is wrong with your phone? Can you have TEP added and wait a few days then bring it in? I'm actually not sure that there is a wait period or if so, how long it is. I've always had TEP on both phones on my account & have had various phones fixed/replaced over the years. Never paid a cent.
Edit: Of course, I'm pretty sure you can find a used Viper on ebay for about $50. Either way, you will end up with a used Viper. Only difference is that the one you get from Sprint will be factory refurbished and you don't have to worry about getting a bad ESN.Mine-
Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2);AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)Wife's - Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- By devonair in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:19 PM
- By dbtrizzle in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2009, 09:14 PM
- By jhilker in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:14 PM
- By dbtrizzle in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2009, 04:41 PM
- By ja2038 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:54 AM