Broken volume button for rom

cmy310

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
quick question... after trying to install a custom rom i discovered that my volume key is broken haha...(just my luck after trying to root my phone for 3 days) my question is, is there a way around it? im running on ics 4.0.4

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
quick question... after trying to install a custom rom i discovered that my volume key is broken haha...(just my luck after trying to root my phone for 3 days) my question is, is there a way around it? im running on ics 4.0.4

There's no custom rom for the Viper. O_O.
Plus there's no recovery for ICS. O_O_O_O.

cmy310

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
well that just sucks lol it was just stuck on the boot logo waiting for me to select a way to save or reboot... balls

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
well that just sucks lol it was just stuck on the boot logo waiting for me to select a way to save or reboot... balls

Looks like a rom maybe coming. I got the device tree, kernel, and other CyanogenMod stuff setup. I would compile it but I barely have time for anything anymore. It'll error out during compiling but it's easily fixable by anyone. :)

cmy310

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a rom maybe coming. I got the device tree, kernel, and other CyanogenMod stuff setup. I would compile it but I barely have time for anything anymore. It'll error out during compiling but it's easily fixable by anyone. :)

would this be a touch enabled rom? i took the phone apart and tried to fix the key but still a no go the volume key is toast... might try and get my wife to swap vipers... took me forever to root mine and 1 try for hers haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21