hi i have stupidly erased my sd card thinking i was cleaning one a friend had given to me that was bigger.. long story short im trying to recover my pictures and videos thats all.. i have used a few different ones but none seem to let me save my images only see them within the program unless i spend 50 on the full version... does anyone know a good free program that would let me do so ? also i am on a mac... i have a program to run windows based programs but a mac program would be best... please and thank you
    01-29-2013 01:44 PM
    Sorry this is a windows program but use recuva.

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums
    01-29-2013 03:43 PM
    For windows based answers, I agree with Recuva from piriform.com or Pandora Recovery
    For mac based solutions, I recommend trashing the mac. (Sorry, couldn't resist)
    progranade likes this.
    01-30-2013 12:21 AM
    haha i get it all the time lmao... i need it for work thats the ONLY reason i have it... But i have a program on my mac called "winebottler" which lets me run windows based programs on my book. I was able to get it loaded but all it did was say there was 1 mp3 file. So i figured "ok its cause im on my boopk" so i tried it on my pc and the same thing happened. I used a bunch of other programs it it showed a whole mess load of pics that i had deleted a year ago. so i know there on there. i just couldnt save them. (hence me asking this question here ) So ill give the other program a run right now and let you guys know. Thanx for the help!
    01-30-2013 07:04 AM
    I've used both Recuva and Pandora Recovery several times. Both very good and both free.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    01-30-2013 07:38 AM
    haha i get it all the time lmao... i need it for work thats the ONLY reason i have it... But i have a program on my mac called "winebottler" which lets me run windows based programs on my book. I was able to get it loaded but all it did was say there was 1 mp3 file. So i figured "ok its cause im on my boopk" so i tried it on my pc and the same thing happened. I used a bunch of other programs it it showed a whole mess load of pics that i had deleted a year ago. so i know there on there. i just couldnt save them. (hence me asking this question here ) So ill give the other program a run right now and let you guys know. Thanx for the help!
    If you put the sdcard back in your phone, you probably overwritten the files by now.
    01-30-2013 04:24 PM
    Also, you need to recover over raw mass storage, not mtp.

Sent from my LG Viper 4g LTE using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-2013 08:15 PM
    the files havent been overwriten at all but i cant save the videos now... saved pics... also i have pics on the "keepsafe" app any way to get those back? videos too
    01-31-2013 12:44 PM
    You can recover deleted pictures from memory card by using photo recovery software.
    When i am facing same problem i have used photo recovery software and i get back all deleted
    photos. It recovers all photos within few minutes. Now you can Android LG Card Recovery demo version of this software.
    02-16-2013 12:07 AM