Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    I'm using ROM manger v5.5.2.3 and i need to get a Clockworkmod recovery the ones that ROM manger provide the lg viper isnt included any options? and if yes also what custom roms are available?? am also running on ics
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    There is no working recovery or roms
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    oh ok thank you.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by uvstr36 View Post
    There is no working recovery or roms
    WRONG SIR! We have like 5 recoveries. Now if you were talking ICS there will never be. We can't install them on there with the boot loader. Now you can downgrade it. Go to the stickies and look.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    so if i downgrade to gb what rom recovery's are there and what custom roms should i use
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Colomax View Post
    so if i downgrade to gb what rom recovery's are there and what custom roms should i use
    Please remember that flashing the wrong files can permanently brick your device. I recommend doing a lot of reading my friend...and never hesitate to ask questions.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by progranade View Post
    WRONG SIR! We have like 5 recoveries. Now if you were talking ICS there will never be. We can't install them on there with the boot loader. Now you can downgrade it. Go to the stickies and look.
    I know about the TWRP and the Cannibal Open Touch, but jest wondering what is the recovery you are talking about besides the non-working CWMR and the stock one?
  8. #8  
    Dannyman3819's Avatar

    Posts
    157 Posts
    ROM
    Everchanging

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanwinston27 View Post
    I know about the TWRP and the Cannibal Open Touch, but jest wondering what is the recovery you are talking about besides the non-working CWMR and the stock one?
    Look under recoveries
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanwinston27 View Post
    I know about the TWRP and the Cannibal Open Touch, but jest wondering what is the recovery you are talking about besides the non-working CWMR and the stock one?
    Building a CWMR is way easy, but with Cannibal and TWRP, you miss out on functionality with straight CWM.

    Unrelated: I seriously need to get back to trying to get a working CM build.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by L0rdWaffles View Post
    Building a CWMR is way easy, but with Cannibal and TWRP, you miss out on functionality with straight CWM.

    Unrelated: I seriously need to get back to trying to get a working CM build.
    And get on skype more D=
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Is it just me, or should we just give up hope for this phone for anything other than root access and an unbricking method? All I've been hearing from anyone is about the locked bootloader. I'm totally cool with not having a custom ROM, but if we (as in the Viper community) needs to just give up hope, perhaps I will start shopping around for a new phone...not that the Viper has been bad to me...

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Any Custom Roms for LG Viper 4G LTE ICS

    Anyone know the partition table for the Viper?

    Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Similar Threads

  1. Installing a Custom ROM for LG Viper 4G LTE
    By Colomax in forum LG Viper 4G LTE
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 12:40 AM
  2. Newbie, need to install the best custom ROM for LG Optimus S with everything working
    By gokuman56 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 06:28 PM
  3. wanting (working) dl link to custom rom for lg optimus t
    By jessbroyles13 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 05:29 PM
  4. Clean Custom ROM for LG Vortex VS660
    By feedsbrain in forum LG Vortex
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 06:06 PM
  5. Best custom ROM for Samsung Epic 4g?
    By prissysox in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

B