Update/Reboot Issue

RavenPhoenyx

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So I got the ZVK Update pushed to my phone today, but when my phone restarted to do the update it went to a blue screen that said "Enter the fastboot" twice and "Long Time No See" I'm not quite sure why it is doing that, but I have ICS and am rooted. This is, however, the first I have come across this. Is there any way to remove or disable this so that the update will go through, or am I going to have to reflash GB?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So I got the ZVK Update pushed to my phone today, but when my phone restarted to do the update it went to a blue screen that said "Enter the fastboot" twice and "Long Time No See" I'm not quite sure why it is doing that, but I have ICS and am rooted. This is, however, the first I have come across this. Is there any way to remove or disable this so that the update will go through, or am I going to have to reflash GB?

Wut? That's only a problem with custom recoveries. Are you sure you're on stock ICS?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

RavenPhoenyx

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Wut? That's only a problem with custom recoveries. Are you sure you're on stock ICS?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I was a little surprised too. I am using stock ICS. The only time I have tried to put a custom recovery on, to my knowledge, is when I tried the COT Recovery, but then I found out, from you actually, that it wasn't supported by ICS. Usually I hack the hell out of my phones, but I have no5 done so much with this one, because there haven't been a ton of options, yet.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I was a little surprised too. I am using stock ICS. The only time I have tried to put a custom recovery on, to my knowledge, is when I tried the COT Recovery, but then I found out, from you actually, that it wasn't supported by ICS. Usually I hack the hell out of my phones, but I have no5 done so much with this one, because there haven't been a ton of options, yet.

You just need to re-flash stock recovery.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2