Wifi-Tethering Issue....

Drakarch

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I recently got my hands on sprints LG Viper 4G LTE where I'm having issues with tethering.

I've tried foxfi including the newest version, where I was able to connect with my computer, but I was unable to receive and transmit any data. I even tried wifi-thering where I was unable to locate the phone on my computer. I'm connected to 4g, but I've run out of ideas on what to do.

I'm in need of some help and I hope the fellow LG Viper users can help me out with this issue. I have rooted the phone and it's with ICS.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I recently got my hands on sprints LG Viper 4G LTE where I'm having issues with tethering.

I've tried foxfi including the newest version, where I was able to connect with my computer, but I was unable to receive and transmit any data. I even tried wifi-thering where I was unable to locate the phone on my computer. I'm connected to 4g, but I've run out of ideas on what to do.

I'm in need of some help and I hope the fellow LG Viper users can help me out with this issue. I have rooted the phone and it's with ICS.

Uh buy the tethering plan ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mharrison82

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm using foxfi on my viper with no problem... Are you actually trying to tether? I'm using it as a hotspot and it works flawlessly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd&token=zQAWrEOB

Works for most things.

Sent from my Cyano-Mod'd Nexus 7

Drakarch

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm using it as a hotspot, but the data isn't budging at all when I am trying to browse on my computer. I can connect and everything but there seems to be no data moving whatsoever. I'm currently connected to 4g and all as well. I'm stumped!

Drakarch

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I finally got what you said. I did have the full version, but never downloaded the add-on which included the enable/disable proxy. Changed my browser for the proxy given and all is well now. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463