Hi, I recently got my hands on sprints LG Viper 4G LTE where I'm having issues with tethering.
I've tried foxfi including the newest version, where I was able to connect with my computer, but I was unable to receive and transmit any data. I even tried wifi-thering where I was unable to locate the phone on my computer. I'm connected to 4g, but I've run out of ideas on what to do.
I'm in need of some help and I hope the fellow LG Viper users can help me out with this issue. I have rooted the phone and it's with ICS.
- 02-19-2013, 01:39 PM #2
- 02-19-2013, 07:46 PM #3
- 02-19-2013, 08:25 PM #4
- 02-19-2013, 08:39 PM #5
- By Androidprodigy in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2013, 07:16 PM
- By 1moneymark in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2013, 07:02 PM
- By mulishaman187 in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2012, 04:35 PM
- By charneus in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2011, 10:43 PM
- By chrismartel0817 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2011, 06:01 PM