Hi, I recently got my hands on sprints LG Viper 4G LTE where I'm having issues with tethering.

I've tried foxfi including the newest version, where I was able to connect with my computer, but I was unable to receive and transmit any data. I even tried wifi-thering where I was unable to locate the phone on my computer. I'm connected to 4g, but I've run out of ideas on what to do.

I'm in need of some help and I hope the fellow LG Viper users can help me out with this issue. I have rooted the phone and it's with ICS.
    02-19-2013 12:56 AM
    Hi, I recently got my hands on sprints LG Viper 4G LTE where I'm having issues with tethering.

I've tried foxfi including the newest version, where I was able to connect with my computer, but I was unable to receive and transmit any data. I even tried wifi-thering where I was unable to locate the phone on my computer. I'm connected to 4g, but I've run out of ideas on what to do.

I'm in need of some help and I hope the fellow LG Viper users can help me out with this issue. I have rooted the phone and it's with ICS.
    Uh buy the tethering plan

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    02-19-2013 02:39 PM
    I'm using foxfi on my viper with no problem... Are you actually trying to tether? I'm using it as a hotspot and it works flawlessly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    02-19-2013 08:46 PM
    Uh buy the tethering plan

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    +1

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
    02-19-2013 09:25 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51bGwsMSwyLDNd

Works for most things.

Sent from my Cyano-Mod'd Nexus 7
    02-19-2013 09:39 PM
    I'm lost.

I also installed wifi-tether on my phone, but none of the computers could connect nor find the phone to connect to.
    02-19-2013 11:23 PM
    I'm using it as a hotspot, but the data isn't budging at all when I am trying to browse on my computer. I can connect and everything but there seems to be no data moving whatsoever. I'm currently connected to 4g and all as well. I'm stumped!
    02-19-2013 11:46 PM
    I finally got what you said. I did have the full version, but never downloaded the add-on which included the enable/disable proxy. Changed my browser for the proxy given and all is well now. Thanks!
    02-20-2013 02:28 AM