Boot Loop/Frozen, Unbricking Hasn't Helped

Howie Jordan

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Last night my phone started getting stuck in a boot loop.
I've followed all the steps to unbrick the phone, multiple times, trying each firmware version available at this post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...ur-phone-back-factory-unbrick-your-phone.html.
When I used ZVD it continued to boot loop. With ZVI or ZVK it simply gets to the end of the boot animation (where "4G LTE" is displayed) and hangs on that screen, with the screen buttons lit up and the screen occasionally flashing white for a split second.
I took it to Sprint but the store I usually go to closed, and other I went to apparently doesn't do repairs and referred me to a third one, which I'll have to wait until tomorrow to go to, but I'd really love to be able to get it fixed myself.
If it matters, I was rooted, updated to ZVI but not ZVK (didn't see the point in unrooting and everything since it was minor radio fixes and I've had no issues) but have no custom recovery.
All Google searching keeps leading me back to the same steps I've already completed.
Anyone have a new perspective, or am I just going to be forced to go to Sprint with my tail between my legs? :-X

Adji Muhajir

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
i do have same problems....
pls some one give us the help....,
it's stressed me up, i already try everything on this forum , but no luck ..... :'(

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae