- 385 Posts
Bye. Sorry guys.
Sorry but I've moved on to a different device. A Galaxy Nexus to be exact. I will not be on this forum a lot anymore if I start seeing development once again I shall return but for now.... Well.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by progranade; 08-17-2013 at 03:33 PM.
- 08-17-2013, 03:17 PM #2
- 08-19-2013, 09:44 AM #3
- 277 Posts
Re: Bye. Sorry guys.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but my wife's Viper is WAY more stable than my GNex. No matter what I do, my GNex reboots an average of 200x a month.Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/4AiUNSMC
Mine- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2)
Wife's - Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS) and Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb)
Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- By williek113 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:05 PM
- By superbleester in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 23Last Post: 12-17-2011, 10:33 AM
- By INK in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:25 PM
- By unibolt in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:19 PM
- By phenderson in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 45Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:14 AM