Want to get a devel. team back up?

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone want to try to get everyone back and get some devel. back? I didn't really think this device was going to stay dead. But I was wrong.
So I think Nigel will be first to respond to this so all we need to do is get Danny and Josh back on some projects. And where is the CM 10 rom as of now?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone want to try to get everyone back and get some devel. back? I didn't really think this device was going to stay dead. But I was wrong.
So I think Nigel will be first to respond to this so all we need to do is get Danny and Josh back on some projects. And where is the CM 10 rom as of now?

Correcto, and I gave up on the CM10 rom, but I'll start trying to get it built again.

If this device had actual ROMs and stuff, more people would get the Viper.

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Correcto, and I gave up on the CM10 rom, but I'll start trying to get it built again.

If this device had actual ROMs and stuff, more people would get the Viper.

I agree with you! It is a good device . If there was more ROMS and things and no unlock bootloader issues . this forum would really grow more

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Infact I think if we downgraded back to GB and started from there we can quit worrying about the ICS issues.
Even though it may just SUCK once we get it going, we wouldn't need to fix that ICS issue because we may just get a JB or ICS rom going out.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech