Yet Another

libertus77

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yet another jumping ship. Switching to the S3 tomorrow. Thanks LG for locking the bootloader and killing a good phone! Good luck, All!

Sent from my SD-Hybrid JellyBean-Flavored Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 2

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Yet another jumping ship. Switching to the S3 tomorrow. Thanks LG for locking the bootloader and killing a good phone! Good luck, All!

Sent from my SD-Hybrid JellyBean-Flavored Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 2

Wow. You held out for a long time. I jumped ship to an iPhone on March 12 after 2 bad Vipers and the 2 bad Gnex that replaced them. If I ever get another android device, it'll just be for Sensorly, and I've heard good think about the Galaxy Victory.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Eww, Apple. Lol. Enjoy and good luck.

Sent from my JellyBean-flavored Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, and I have it jailbroken and having lots of fun with it. At least it's stable and working, hasn't overheated, have all day battery life. I'm much better off back on an iDevice.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, and I have it jailbroken and having lots of fun with it. At least it's stable and working, hasn't overheated, have all day battery life. I'm much better off back on an iDevice.

I'm not going to even lie, I was using an iPhone for the past few weeks until the S4 came out. Now, this S4 makes me never want to switch back to Apple again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to even lie, I was using an iPhone for the past few weeks until the S4 came out. Now, this S4 makes me never want to switch back to Apple again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Which iPhone? I love my 5. I miss the screen size of the Gnex at times, but I need function, not disfunction.

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5. Honestly, the S4 tops the iPhone 5.

I haven't had a chance to go play with the S4 at a Sprint store yet. I'm actually planning on getting either the Galaxy Victory or the Galaxy S3 so I can plot LTE on Sensorly since I can't on the iPhone.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had a chance to go play with the S4 at a Sprint store yet. I'm actually planning on getting either the Galaxy Victory or the Galaxy S3 so I can plot LTE on Sensorly since I can't on the iPhone.

I just played with it today, trust me it's awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21