I'm sorry to do this, goodbye.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It's officially I am leaving this device. Today I am getting a Galaxy Victory, Sprint Force, or LG Mach. Thank you everyone for helping on development on this handset. I wish anyone continuing anything the best of luck. :)

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
It's officially I am leaving this device. Today I am getting a Galaxy Victory, Sprint Force, or LG Mach. Thank you everyone for helping on development on this handset. I wish anyone continuing anything the best of luck. :)

The Galaxy Victory has really good RF performance. You really should consider it more than the others.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The Galaxy Victory has really good RF performance. You really should consider it more than the others.

I was going to do that considering that it's a Samsung device and those always seem a little better, and it's the only one running Jellybean.

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I was going to do that considering that it's a Samsung device and those always seem a little better, and it's the only one running Jellybean.

You may have to install it. Depends on how many they sell if all current stock has 4.0 or not.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I agree I had to put my gnex in the drawer because of constant issues. I just picked this up from criagslist and the 4g performance is night and day. I avg about 74 dbm

Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I agree I had to put my gnex in the drawer because of constant issues. I just picked this up from criagslist and the 4g performance is night and day. I avg about 74 dbm

Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

Now that's its been a few more months since I got my iPhone, maybe Sprint will trade my Gnex for a Galaxy Victory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz