1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help please ???????????

I have installed twrp recovery and made facory reset then i stucked in recovery
    i tried to use lg flash tool but when i plug phone to usb wire the battery picture doesn't appear
    The sole method is to flash rom or backup by twrp recovery

so please any working rom official or custom or backup pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase .

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Re: Help please ???????????

Hmm, where did you get the twrp image from? If you got it from goomanager it should be the one built for your device, and even if you got it from this forum, it should still work.

I'm guessing that you may have accidentally deleted your system partition, because when you first boot twrp it brings you to a factory reset screen (don't like it, wish it would get changed back to the main menu).

I'll assume your on gingerbread, as you can't flash recovery on ICS yet.

However before I offer my solution. Did you try going into the reboot menu, and choosing system?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net