- 2 Posts
Help please ???????????
I have installed twrp recovery and made facory reset then i stucked in recovery
i tried to use lg flash tool but when i plug phone to usb wire the battery picture doesn't appear
The sole method is to flash rom or backup by twrp recovery
so please any working rom official or custom or backup pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase .
- 08-06-2013, 08:33 AM #2
Re: Help please ???????????
Hmm, where did you get the twrp image from? If you got it from goomanager it should be the one built for your device, and even if you got it from this forum, it should still work.
I'm guessing that you may have accidentally deleted your system partition, because when you first boot twrp it brings you to a factory reset screen (don't like it, wish it would get changed back to the main menu).
I'll assume your on gingerbread, as you can't flash recovery on ICS yet.
However before I offer my solution. Did you try going into the reboot menu, and choosing system?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By jims52 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:53 PM
- By LonestarROB in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:01 AM
- By Santos Jaco in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:52 AM
- By snaffo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 01:30 PM
- By Tall Mike 2145 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:39 AM