- 15 Posts
Are there any ROMs
I am getting back to playing with this phone. It has ICS and was rooted but somehow lost the root. I can go through and do that again. I found a site that showed how to load clockwork recovery on it, but don't know if it works. I have looked but cannot find any stable ROMs for this phone. Even GB. I just want something that is stable, decent battery and I can WiFi tether. Plus gets rid of all that bloat on the phone. Can someone please provide a link or a file to a decent stable ROM for this LG Viper 4g LTE. I don't have LTE in my area and don't expect it anytime soon so that doesn't have to work.
- 09-11-2013, 09:57 PM #2
- 09-12-2013, 11:56 AM #4
Re: Are there any ROMs
You'd be amazed how many developers say no to a device just because of a locked boot loader. I guess its because it isn't a galaxy or htc device.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- By Toymaker02 in forum Moto XReplies: 53Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:20 AM
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:17 AM
- By bls72bmw in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:16 AM
- By Gabriele Dal Cengio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:57 PM
- By inkmantpa in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:13 PM