Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #126  

Default Re: lg viper roms?

scroll the forums-loki, lg viper, etc. i recall seeing an aboot discussion a few months back. i think the zvi aboot img could be readily available. maybe try loki github as well. so cm9 was a also a fail, but during the modding to process to build, i may have found the reason cm10 was not building. i.e. im trying cm10 once more. good luck with unlocking the bootloader ed.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #127  

root.c error: to many arguments in function make_ext4.h. Occurs while insyalling cot after boot.img processes. Any suggestions? Weird, got the same error with cm10 (charger.o) a workaround exists, now this error...looking into 10.1 soon.
    Last edited by brandonabandon; 12-02-2013 at 02:49 PM.

the 0rigina| s0urce c0ntains a |0t 0f inf0rmati0n ab0ut things that d0 n0t w0rk with the viper
    it is p0ssib|e that is 0ne 0f them maybe?
    as f0r that tread, i saw it 0nce but iirc, n0 0ne figured it 0ut
    i wi|| |00k again t0 be sure

0nce again i want t0 ap0|0gize ab0ut ta|king in |33t Its hard t0 type at a|| when y0ur | and 0 butt0ns arnt w0rking making y0u use the equivi|ant
    Its an even bigger pain when this is the 0n|y pc i have that has w0rking usb p0rts and even they are iffy at best
    Own3r likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #129  

The workaround the make_ext4 error in root.c is to remove the extra variables i read. Can someone explain this procedure?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #130  

I repo'd cm10.1 over cm9 and synced. Git branch *default? Android/.repo/repo/.git . Why not cm10.1?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #131  

this might be the aboot ed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gxz7q0kci7r04s/LS840.rar

Global Posts
    1,427 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by brandonabandon View Post
    I repo'd cm10.1 over cm9 and synced. Git branch *default? Android/.repo/repo/.git . Why not cm10.1?
    Bad idea. Always use separate directories for different versions. There's a lot of things that changed dramatically from CM9 to CM10.1.

Posted via Android Central App

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #133  

cm10.1 build error. ive tried installing dif java and dif qcom/hardware where the .h file exists. no search results. tried make clobber and build from scratch, same error. running make -j4 bacon. any ideas?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #134  

error with make bacon, no -j4. libmedia not writing out. can i resolve this?

Add IMPLEMENT_META_INTERFACE( your_service_class) <---found this, not sure how or where to execute. any ideas?
    Last edited by brandonabandon; 12-09-2013 at 12:19 PM.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #135  

not sure if the last error resolved. been running make -j2 bacon, got the same error, repo sync. ran make -j2 bacon again, new error
    hardware/qcom/display/libgralloc/fb_priv.h:48:26: error: field 'fence' has incomplete type
    hardware/qcom/display/libgralloc/fb_priv.h:49:31: error: field 'commit' has incomplete type

link above has solution but the link to the solution is broken. im running makes with different display folders, legacy not working. any ideas?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #136  

<--thunk error with libmedia.so. this is a rerun from a 3-4 hour build. deleted qcom folder, resync, add legacy folders was my process. any ideas?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #137  

According to the link i need to do declare the scope under linux. Help with that anyone?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #138  

<--oem problem now. help
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #139  

<-- omx error. help, how to fix headers? later that build-->. help
    Last edited by brandonabandon; 12-12-2013 at 04:45 PM.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #140  

The vdec errors are due to the random 1080 any ideas
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #141  

the 1080 built. got new error at compileing. sound/builtin.o in function `get_page`, blahblah Linux/mm.h;397: more undefined references to `__get_page_tail` follow. then ***make .tmp_vmlinux1 error 1. on it.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #142  

Lol . sorry crazy link. Mobile upload. Shuffling the files about between iproj and nigel kernel sources, i got a ramdisk.img. Nigels kernel will build all drivers besides sub.o in relation with the required 1080p.fw to build cm10.1. The iproj will pick up the sub.o but errors at quite a few other drivers. Shuffleing the linux folders between builds' got the ramdisk.img built. the new error with abc looks tough. another error i will upload next post has also been tough. paying a visit irc. Any ideas?
    The link not working? Here is the problem with my build, Main.cpp:123: error: Undefined reference to 'bcc::abccompilerdriver

Main.cpp:201: error: undefined reference to 'bcc::init::initialize'
    Last edited by brandonabandon; 12-18-2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: bad link?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #143  

links not working. Copy paste this. Error relation with mp4utils.o omxvdec_intermediates. Msm_ion.h 27.6: error: multiple definition of 'enum ion_heap_ids' and ion.h ION-HEAP_TYPE_IOMMU previous declaration error. I can post the actual builds later if necessary.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #144  

Got the zimage and recovery.img. the libmedia.so error from before has returned! Aghh! Help lol. Android to virtual thunk..hmmm.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #145  

flash the kernel to stock?
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #146  

kernel compiles. same error compiling libmedia.so. maybe related to the warnings when i start the build? tried different versions of java also. any advice?
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #147  

Different machine, new project. the cm-10.1 project shall remain on stand-by, the libmedia.so error has yet to be resolved. On my dell, new hd/memory upgrade. Beginning new project with cm9.will cot build ics? No mention of the branch. Any advice?
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #148  

Between work, the lousy internet connection of my public library and the network adapter my laptop needs in order to not freeze, and this new problem with repo im experiencing on my new build machine repo sync problem, this may take a while. Going through each file one at a time with -j1, grueling.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #149  

Repo is not d'ling some files completely. Anyway to resolve this?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #150  

Oops got a 32bit ubuntu installed.lol. After reinstalling and programming ubuntu i will copy/paste the entire .repo/projects folder to my new build machine since repo init is being stingy and i will post the results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast