- 2 Posts
LG Viper 4G LTE, startup music - can it be silenced?
Hi. I just switched from a Blackberry to a new LG Viper 4G LTE (carrier is Sprint) for a work cell phone. I asked our support (they should know) about this, but they said that basically it is a feature that cannot be shut off. What I hope to do is, when you first turn the phone on, after maybe 10 seconds, it plays a maybe 10-15 second "theme song". Is there any way to NOT have that play when you turn the phone ON (or off, which is a much shorter version)? Thanks for any suggestions!
- Steve in Philadelphia, PA
- 01-10-2014, 01:59 PM #2
- 01-17-2014, 04:57 AM #4
- 64 Posts
Re: LG Viper 4G LTE, startup music - can it be silenced?
Put your phone on silent or vibrate before shutting it off. If you put it on vibrate, it will vibrate instead of playing the music. On silent, no noise is made during the booting process
Sent from my LG-LS840 using AC Forums mobile app
- By TOBusa in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:30 PM
- By pknipper in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:27 AM
- By Ciege in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 02:59 PM
- By Juan Mejia4 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:10 PM