Troubles trying to downgrade to ZVI?
For the past few hours, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to root my LG Viper 4G LTE. So far, I have everything I need installed to downgrade/root on my PC, phone is in USB Debug mode, etc. The only problem is I can't find the Ports tree in my device manager to change the port # to 41 (as mention in TJSanders' tut Factory Images To Restore Your Phone Back to Factory or Unbrick Your Phone) It physically doesn't exist ._. I know this may not be the right place to ask, but I figure since it's related to phone rooting, I may be able to get some help here...and I cant seem to get a straight answer from anywhere else :/ help is greatly appreciated! (I once rooted my old Optimus S with no issues, I just wish this one was easier to do :/)
- 01-27-2014, 05:45 PM #3
Re: Troubles trying to downgrade to ZVI?
- By TWC42 in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:40 AM
- By lsmiaka in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:59 AM
- By hellomiggy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:32 PM
- By About7fish in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:48 AM
- By kongen123 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:58 AM