- 03-10-2014, 03:13 PM #2
Re: LG Viper won't turn back on?
Welcome to Android Central! Try holding the Power button down for a good 10-15 seconds.
Even though your phone is relatively new, take out the battery, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, that means it's bulging in the middle, which means it's going bad. Any battery can be defective and fail early, so it's not out of the question.
- By Apav in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:42 PM
- By slackerjack in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 28Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:30 PM
- By stormageddon598 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:20 PM
- By tastisnax in forum International CarriersReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:11 AM
- By alderash in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:57 PM