I'm officially in the lead to break my watch

Rufio

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Was messing with the Tennis Racketeering app and my phone. Showing my kids how I can control the tennis racket with my watch and watch the action on the phone. Got called elsewhere in the house so I put my phone and watch down. Came back 2 hours later to find that although the phone had gone to sleep, my watch was still on! Image of the tennis racket on a bright white screen was still on my watch. The watch was hot as hell! I immediately shut down the watch. Let it cool for a couple minutes then turned it backed on. Seems like all is ok so far. No evidence of burn in or anything else. This happened two days ago and all is fine. I'm a heavy user of this watch. Had it for almost two weeks now, wearing it every day.

I'm still keeping this watch. Absolutely love it. So if anyones gonna find out if this watch screen deteriorates, I think I would one of the first to see it!

wearAR

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
From what I have read the Moto 360's AMOLED screen is more acceptable to screen burn-in. Where as the Urbane 2nd has a P-OLED screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463