Ordered this dock today for $22

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
4th picture has the contact info. They sell docks for several watches and the original G Watch dock on Amazon with great reviews so we will see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 36

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Yep this one isn't on Amazon yet. I assume because the watch is so new. He seems to love his. i payed him through paypal.me. He sent me the link after i emailed him. They have lots of nice stuff. I believe he only has the black so far but that's what i wanted anyway and he shipped it today so i assume delivery will be quick depending on USPS lol. Check my 4th pic for their email and he sends you a link to go to paypal. I also sent him a link to this forum so im sure he will be coming around.

Last edited:

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Sounds good. Yea it was through paypal.me and i verified them. I guess i worded it as though it was more random than it was lol. On ebay there is shipping charges. That's the only difference i see.

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Mine was pretty awesome also. Very slightly tight on the fit although if LG would get their act together we could buy extra chargers which would be nice. I can't even register mine yet for a warranty on their site yet but squaretrade fixed that.

Last edited:

bckrupps

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I didn't activate LTE though so i'm thinking the warranty doesn't apply direct through ATT. Hopefully im wrong. I picked up a square trade warranty as a backup anyway

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You don't have to. You bought an AT&T branded device and all warranties goes through AT&T. Based on the complaints of LG support, you will be much better off dealing with AT&T warranty service.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Amazon now has it listed from the same guy that is selling on eBay, and yes it is for the urbane 2 LTE. It's not a prime product, and is about 1.50 more than the eBay listing.

evlarberryman

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
4th picture has the contact info. They sell docks for several watches and the original G Watch dock on Amazon with great reviews so we will see.

I bought this dock on ebay and like it very much. Easier to set your watch on when you go to bed that fumbling for a charging cable.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mrfantastic1381

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I bought this dock just last week, and I have to say that I'm loving it! The Watch looks great on it, it's convenient for bedside charging, and the build quality is on par. I would definitely recommend. ??????

ekerbudeeeek

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I ordered it. Note that it does not come with a charging cable. You use the LG one that came with the phone.

I guess it means I'm also keeping the watch. ..

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad