Dial Crown Went Missing

spw303

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
What part is this? Do you have a picture you could post? I've been worried about the middle button as its seems a little flimsy.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hoping to see you report back a positive experience with getting it fixed. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Huawei Watch a month or so ago until I read some troubling reports about inability to get such things fixed by Huawei even if one wanted to pay to have it done. A pricey item like a smartwatch needs to be serviceable to some extent since they are going to be more prone to being damaged.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
If you are in US, get it replaced at either AT&T or Verizon warranty service dept. depending on your version of the watch. It should be extremely easy. You don't have to deal with LG directly. Carriers offer 1-year warranty for all the branded devices it sells.

peterfares

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine just fell off :/
Hasn't been 3 weeks yet

Specifically this is the black dome thing on the crown button. The crown button is still there and works, just the small black dome thing on it fell off. Doesn't look terrible, but it's annoying. Don't know where it fell off so I don't have it anymore and can't glue it back on.

peterfares

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
As discussed in the other thread, where my watch band broke, if you're outside of two weeks since purchase, AT&T (both in store and over the phone warranty support) will essentially tell you to go fly a kite. Warranty coverage gets kicked over to LG. I am still waiting to receive my watch back from them, and they still haven't said whether or not the band will be covered under the warranty.

Yup, AT&T only warranties phones that they sell according to their phone support rep. Tablets and wearables, even if they are phones, are only handled by manufacture warranty.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd find some little rubber pad to replace it with. I find it wierd that the crown is glossy and smooth, while the other buttons are matte and textured.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1