cloud sync issues

glenner05

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I recently recently received my urbane 2 3g (european w200e). It is a fantastic device, and over bluetooth it works flawless. I have the watch installed in dutch, and voice recognition is very accurate.
However as soon as I go out of Bluetooth range and the connection is made with Wi-Fi or 3g, I get issues with voice commands. It does work an maybe 10% of the attempts. The watch seems to be connected, I don't see the disconnected icon. Most of the time all notifications come through, but I can't reply to them with my voice, or initiate new messages with my voice? Also, sometimes I see in the phone app the message 'attempting to connect to lg urbane' while on my watch it seems connected.
How is it with others? Are you guys able to fully use voice commands and cloud sync over wifi and cell?

Posted via the Android Central App

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I have only had mine for a few days but I see the same inconsistencies already. Trying to narrow it down to what could possibly be wrong.

StimulatorCam

May 20, 2015
Visit site
How is it with others? Are you guys able to fully use voice commands and cloud sync over wifi and cell?

I've been using this watch for a couple months now, and yes with Wifi sync and OK Google works just fine. Over cell the sync is still very reliable, but the OK Google voice commands occasionally time out. I also pretty much never use Bluetooth, as I rarely bring my phone with me most days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital