You might wanna see this.....

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Haha, well I bit! The seller has 23 feedbacks, all positive, has been a member since 2002, and has sold 6 of 10 of these watches. The PayPal transaction was a little wonky though, even though I made sure it was a secure connection. It timed out the first time I tried

I got an email from PayPal with, "Your payment is being processed" and this message when I was returned to eBay, "If your payment is declined for some reason, we’ll send you an email to let you know. You should then come back to your item(s) and try your payment again."

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Same thing. I figure this is has gotta be someone putting in 30 instead of 300, but what the hell.

And if it winds up not being honored/BS, I use the ebay money back guarantee, curse for a bit, shrug, and go on.

Last edited:

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Same thing. I figure this is has gotta be someone putting in 30 instead of 300, but what the hell.

And if it winds up not being honored/BS, I use the ebay money back guarantee, curse for a bit, shrug, and go on.

Same here, at least they're on the hook if it doesn't work out, not us! When I click on check PayPal transaction in eBay, PayPal tells me the transaction ID isn't valid and under the details of this transaction PayPal says, "eBay - hofnnreda@hotmail.com hasn't accepted yet."

Now the ad says 10 sold and more than 10 available! This should be fun!

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Let Ebay sort it out for the next couple days I figure. God knows there's a few dozen people between the two watch listings they had that they need to fix. It is upsetting though, I honestly hoped it was just a clerical F-Up.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Well, since my payments hadn't been claimed, I just canceled em in paypal. So, there goes a "too good to be true" sale, especially since the other watch they'd been selling had been the Gear S, which I DID want to get.

synplex

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Come on Guys, wishful thinking has you distracted ;)
This same seller has a New samsung Gear S and Zen watch for about $30! it's clearly BS :confused:
The poor sellers account was probably hacked.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, since my payments hadn't been claimed, I just canceled em in paypal. So, there goes a "too good to be true" sale, especially since the other watch they'd been selling had been the Gear S, which I DID want to get.

I canceled my payment too, and eBay has now deleted the listing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez