Visit site
Yeah I just updated to build LDZ22D

If you haven't updated yet go into settings>about>system updates

Check it a couple times and it should trigger a download and update

Posted via Android Central App

rcollins00153

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Did the same thing. No update for me. Called LG they said the build I memtioned in a previous post was the most current

Posted via the Android Central App

dbregman

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So this is weird. I needed to a factory reset on the watch. Afterwards the watch (like before) said to swipe to install update. I did that and now have LDZ22D! I don't know what to say now...

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
So this is weird. I needed to a factory reset on the watch. Afterwards the watch (like before) said to swipe to install update. I did that and now have LDZ22D! I don't know what to say now...

Same here! I was getting a lot of Android Wear and System closings, so I reset and got the same "upgrade". I wonder if LG found a problem and this was really a "downgrade".

rcollins00153

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I did the reset thing but took me to the same version I was on before resetting the phone. So the question is What is the most current version6

Posted via the Android Central App

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm now on that build, too.

And Alex reminds me that we shouldn't worry about the LD/LJ thing. It's the number that's more important.