After some help installing apps, anyone?

nickhsfc

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
after some help installing apps

I am trying to install some apps on my watch and cant seem to find out how to do it. I am trying to put fitbit, amazon music and Hotmail amongst others on my watch. Also my contacts only seem to be ones linked into my google account.
Is there a way I can get all of my contacts on it.
any help would be appreciated.
thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: after some help installing apps

Welcome to Android Central! This might be a good resource: https://support.google.com/androidwear/?hl=en#topic=6056409

Android Wear apps are associated with apps you install on the phone that's paired with the watch. Some apps are standalone watch apps only (like most watchfaces), while other apps are intended for both the phone and the watch (like Fitbit)--but in either case, you're still installing them to the phone from the Google Play Store, not directly to the watch.

When you install an app to your phone that is compatible with the watch, the Android Wear component of that app should automatically install to the watch soon afterwards (and typically you'll see a watch notification that says the app was installed and is ready to use).

I'm not sure about your contacts question, since I only use Google Contacts.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: after some help installing apps

That's worth trying. If it's still not installing to the watch, then try rebooting the watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non