Update Today - Is it Android Wear 2.0???

iTarek0593

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
My biggest mistake is that i turned from iOS to Android. I wish that i bought an Apple Watch. I'd using watchOS 3 right nw. No delays. By the way i still own iOS devices nd a Mac. Screw Google -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

William Broadhead

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I got the update about a week ago for my LG Urbane; pretty much my watch is just a watch now. Got an update to the 2.0 update and then also did all the things the forums suggested. My watch is pathetically slow to anything and still doesn't do the one thing it has actually been good at. "Ok, Google, remind me to...." or anything else Ok Google is completely broken. Notifications don't notify unless I drill into them manually (no buzz, no quarter moon display). Apps won't open, super slow, unresponsive. This is the worst update ever that makes my watch at best, a time telling device. WTF?

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the update about a week ago for my LG Urbane; pretty much my watch is just a watch now. Got an update to the 2.0 update and then also did all the things the forums suggested. My watch is pathetically slow to anything and still doesn't do the one thing it has actually been good at. "Ok, Google, remind me to...." or anything else Ok Google is completely broken. Notifications don't notify unless I drill into them manually (no buzz, no quarter moon display). Apps won't open, super slow, unresponsive. This is the worst update ever that makes my watch at best, a time telling device. WTF?

Yes...I like AW 2.0 but sadly, it is horrible on the LG Watch Urbane. If it is this slow on the other older watches, Google has a potential problem on their hands.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it recommended not to update? Is that even an option?

You have to acknowledge it at least once or maybe twice...I don't think it will force it on you, at least immediately...

I'm going to do one more factory reset to see if it improves...but sadly, I'd have to say hold off due to the slowness.

escape525

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I updated mine and it is great. Just as fast as previous, love the new menu interface and Google is working well. I just did the normal upgrade and running paired with a Blackberry Priv. Sorry to hear of the issues others are having, but this has breathed new life into my Urbane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674