Update Today - Is it Android Wear 2.0???

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
My LG Watch Urbane notified me of an update, like it does from time to time but this one seems to be taking a good while to install. Could it be Android Wear 2.0? Guess I'll know soon enough but seems to be talking a good while.

iTarek0593

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys this is my first writing, im new with AW & i've got a new update couple of days which is 1.5.0 I hope that Orignal LG Watch Urbane will get AW 2.0 soon not just the 2nd Gen :)

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
From what I understand, both models will be getting the Android Wear 2.0 update.

Can anyone else corroborate this?

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
From what I understand, both models will be getting the Android Wear 2.0 update.

Can anyone else corroborate this?
Well, the LG Urbane 2nd edition and the Huawei Watch both have "beta" preview releases of Android Wear 2.0 that you can download right now on Android's Developer site... https://developer.android.com/wear/preview/downloads.html#set_up_a_watch

So, it's pretty obvious that THOSE two watches will be getting it. The original Urbane and any other watches I'm not 100% on, but I imagine Google wants more than just two watches running their latest and greatest.

We'll have to wait and see, I suppose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2