Cynogenmod vs Stock Rom for Z3?

MrJMaXx

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've been using the stock firmware since i bought the phone but currently thinking to try cynogenmod.
What i want to ask is, does it worth to install CM as Sony's stock rom is pretty good both performance/battery consumption and UI wise, compared to many other phone like samsung which i never quite liked.
Will it improve the battery life which is sony has already done a good job on stock firmware and what other benefits will i get?
Thanks in advance.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've been using the stock firmware since i bought the phone but currently thinking to try cynogenmod.
What i want to ask is, does it worth to install CM as Sony's stock rom is pretty good both performance/battery consumption and UI wise, compared to many other phone like samsung which i never quite liked.
Will it improve the battery life which is sony has already done a good job on stock firmware and what other benefits will i get?
Thanks in advance.

Back up your DRM keys before you do anything. Might want to search the internet and XDA to ensure you can go back to stock ROM.
Also camera tends to start acting wonky with a non Sony ROM last time I checked but there might be fixes that are now available since my information is at least 3 to 4 months old.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma