Nook HD plus

Androidkitty

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
So for a while I've been trying to install cyangogen 10 on my nook HD plus and cyanogen 11 cam out and there were so many videos and tuturiels on how to root and install it but I don't have a computer yet cause I'm 11 but is there any way to at the very least root my nook without a computer or mac

Posted via the Android Central App

Cyngn Ray

Official Cyanogen Support
Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi there and welcome to the Android mod world! It's exciting to see someone so young getting involved. There MAY be some one-click apps out there that will help you root, but I do recommend using a PC to make it happen.

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
There MAY be some one-click apps out there that will help you root, but I do recommend using a PC to make it happen.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust those apps 100%...

Is there a way you can borrow your mom or dad's computer? It's a very simple process and you only need to install adb and fastboot, neither of which permanently affect the computer. The process only takes about 10-15 minutes if you've never done it before.

Posted from my amazingly smexy Nexus 6, powered by CM

Androidkitty

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
yah I've done quite a bit of studying there are a bunch of one click root apps but all of them are apk and BN blocks the installation of "unknown soureses" and the the family pc is getting fixed so I am trying that any specific program or root tool you recommend

Cyngn Ray

Official Cyanogen Support
Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
My suggestion would be to read some more walkthroughs until the family PC is fixed. You are going to want to be able to use the PC for ADB which is part of the Android SDK-Tools.

(also, a friendly request, use punctuation when posting. It makes it difficult to separate your ideas when you have one long run-on)

Androidkitty

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
Thanks I already enabled adb debugging and will try that the pc is will be fixed in two two days so I'm trying :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae