How to reduce the icons size on CM 12.1 with Gapps super package(Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos)?

Maq Attaq

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi to all,
I would like to know how can I reduce the icons size on the latest release of CM 12.1 with Gapps super package?They are too big and there is no more the menu's small icons like on the CM 12.1 but with Gapps stock package.
I am not sure,but I think that the bigger icons change is made by the Gapps SUPER package and I would like to know how reduce their size like to the size of the Gapps BUT STOCK package and also get back the small icons on the main menu!
p.s My device is Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos (SM-G900FD)
Please answer me!
Thanks to all!
Best regards!

Last edited:

TacoKingYo

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
^I think you mean custom launcher. Full Nova will allow this, and Action Launcher as well I think

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Either way - changing the DPI on th screen (which can be dangerous - if the screen doesn't support the resolution you get, you'll probably have to reflash the ROM, because you can't see the screen well enough to reset it to a resolution the screen can use) or a browser like Nova which gives you a lot more than just the ability to change icon size.

Also, some icon packs use larger or smaller icons. (A larger icon and setting the launcher to "small" may give you just the size you want, if making the current icons small is too small.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad