My apps not showing in new market

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me, or with the new Market update my apps only show some of the time. For the most part it shows 8 apps I have downloaded, only on occasion it shows all of them.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm having the same problem, it's only showing paid apps. I have been working with tech support, but they aren't any help. He said he would refer it to the developers.

sethoscope1

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I had the leaked version and had this problem. Decided to roll back to the old version to wait for the update to push to my phone. It came on Monday, and briefly showed the 200 apps I have. Next time I checked it went back to showing only paid apps. Any one else still only showing paid apps?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
last night I was doing updates on the paid apps it shows I have. Then all of the sudden it showed all my apps, and there were 31 updates. I updated them all and closed the market. Now when I go back in it's back to showing only the paid apps. Maybe Google can get their crap together and fix this problem.

StingrayJG

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
This problem has been happening to me since the new market showed up on my phone. (Uninvited I might add. Don't like it.)

If I go into 'my apps' with the new market it only shows two apps, google maps and youtube.

FYI: I have never paid for an app since I've had the phone, just free ones.

All my other downloaded apps were nowhere to be found.

I went into manage applications section of settings and uninstalled the update for market and it went back to the old version. Then when I went back in to 'my downloads' section of old market I had about 12 updates just waiting there in limbo that weren't showing all this time.

I updated them all and within barely five minutes of the final app installing, the new version of market was immediately pushed right back into my phone. Same problem returned, only showing two apps, google maps and youtube.

The version that keeps pushing into the phone is 3.0.27

My phone is original Droid version 2.2.2 Build FRG83G

I certainly hope a fix comes out for this soon. Real pain.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I installed the 3.1.3 update the other day (see related post) and there was no change, but now all of the sudden it seems to be fixed.

StingrayJG

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Update to my previous posts:

I was given the advice to remove (uninstall) the "App2SD Free" app from my phone and as soon as I did this the problem immediately went away. All my apps are now appearing as they normally should.

I re-installed another App2SD app (not the same one as what I previously had) to see if the problem would return and the problem returned right after it was installed.

So it wasn't just the app I originally had installed, it seems to happen if you have any type of App2SD app installed.

If you have any kind of App2SD app installed and are experiencing this problem, try uninstalling the app and see if the problem goes away. It just worked perfectly for me.

StingrayJG

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Update to my update:

It's now 3 days later since I posted about supposedly having resolved this problem.

Now out of the clear blue, the problem has returned. Showing only two apps again, Google maps and Youtube, just like before.

It seems that uninstalling the App2SD app did solve the problem, but only temporarily. I still don't have that app on here but the problem has returned anyway.

I'm at wits end here now. I don't know what to try next. Anyone else have suggestions?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Me too. For at least a week it was showing all my apps. Now, with no update or anything, it's back to showing only paid apps.:mad:

Karine_t82

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
If you have more than one Gmail account, make sure to go to "Menu" then "Accounts" and select the correct Gmail account.

I currently have 2 Gmail accounts, and the first time I opened the new market it only showed 2 apps in My Apps. I switch accounts and all my apps were there (free and paid) and I didn't have a problem since then.

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, I'm finding that most of "Gameloft's" apps are not showing up on the Market app but showing up online.
I bought "Backstab" during the $.99 sale and got an Epic 4G Touch and now cannot even locate it on the Android Market app...:(

StingrayJG

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
If you have more than one Gmail account, make sure to go to "Menu" then "Accounts" and select the correct Gmail account.

I currently have 2 Gmail accounts, and the first time I opened the new market it only showed 2 apps in My Apps. I switch accounts and all my apps were there (free and paid) and I didn't have a problem since then.

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately this did not help me at all. I only have one gmail account. When I press 'accounts' when I'm in the market I have my gmail account and my youtube account that show up to select from. No matter which one I select the problem still persists. Google maps and youtube only two apps.

I also noticed that my market was updated from 3.1.27 to 3.1.5 and this also has apparently did nothing to resolve the issue. It's really annoying me that this has gone on for so long with no solution. There has to be some way to fix this.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, me again. So I've noticed now that if it goes back to showing only my paid apps, they'll all come back after a restart. It has only happened twice, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome