failed purchases still being listed under my apps?

herfalerf

May 29, 2011
Visit site
i tried to buy slideit keyboard using the bill to me att account option. it caused an error which disappeared to quickly for me to read and then said your purchase has been cancelled. despite saying that the button changed from the (.10) option to the (install) option. after clicking install and then accept and download a box came up that says "you havent purchased this app." when i get on my pc and log in to my google account the slideit keyboard is listed under my purchased apps, but my google wallet shows that the purchase was cancelled. i can not figure out how to repurchase this app. i would really like to get this for .10. i tried purchasing another .10 app with my credit card instead of the att account and it worked fine so i would be willing to just buy it with my cc, but it wont even give me that option now. is there some way to force the google account to update my purchased apps so that it recognizes the cancelled purchase?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Try this...

From the phone... Go to.. Menu.. Settings... Applications... Manage Applications... All.... Scroll down to "Market"... Select "Market" and clear the data/cache on the screen that pops up. Then re-open the Market app and see if it cleared up.

This will reset the Market app and hopefully solve your problem.