1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Spam in Android Market

Does anyone else notice that DroidFilez.com has been spamming the comments of every free game offered in the marketplace? I deleted a few, but I didn't know if there was any way to prevent spam like this, or if the community just has to delete it ourselves? I like reading the comments to see if it is an app I want to download, not to see ads for a pay service.

the comments are moderated by the community.

each time i see one, i take the time to mark it.

dont know if google does something too, but at least i keep my half of the deal

Same here...flag it every time. I don't know if it deletes it for everyone, but it deletes it for me.

Global Posts
    431 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gmss0205 View Post
    Does anyone else notice that DroidFilez.com has been spamming the comments of every free game offered in the marketplace? I deleted a few, but I didn't know if there was any way to prevent spam like this, or if the community just has to delete it ourselves? I like reading the comments to see if it is an app I want to download, not to see ads for a pay service.
    Yup, they have spammed almost every app I've looked at. I've been flagging all of em. Hopefully a moderator at the market will ban there account.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Maybe if enough people send him an email at and tell him to stop spamming he will finally stop. I've looked at a lot of comments for a lot of games and apps, and this "Jeff" from DroidFilez is by far the biggest spammer out there.