Does anyone else notice that DroidFilez.com has been spamming the comments of every free game offered in the marketplace? I deleted a few, but I didn't know if there was any way to prevent spam like this, or if the community just has to delete it ourselves? I like reading the comments to see if it is an app I want to download, not to see ads for a pay service.
    06-03-2010 09:36 AM
    the comments are moderated by the community.

each time i see one, i take the time to mark it.

dont know if google does something too, but at least i keep my half of the deal
    06-03-2010 10:17 AM
    Same here...flag it every time. I don't know if it deletes it for everyone, but it deletes it for me.
    06-03-2010 10:45 AM
    Does anyone else notice that DroidFilez.com has been spamming the comments of every free game offered in the marketplace? I deleted a few, but I didn't know if there was any way to prevent spam like this, or if the community just has to delete it ourselves? I like reading the comments to see if it is an app I want to download, not to see ads for a pay service.
    Yup, they have spammed almost every app I've looked at. I've been flagging all of em. Hopefully a moderator at the market will ban there account.
    06-04-2010 12:37 PM
    Maybe if enough people send him an email at DroidFilez@GMAIL.COM and tell him to stop spamming he will finally stop. I've looked at a lot of comments for a lot of games and apps, and this "Jeff" from DroidFilez is by far the biggest spammer out there.
    06-04-2010 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD