Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
03-30-2012 05:47 PM
47 replies
Like Tree5Likes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Google Playstore Problem- It wont connect

I have a Alcatel. Having problems connecting to google everything. Cant get on goggle play store cant sign into google. Keep getting air message call my provide about it they couldnt help. The air message saids cant connection because of internet. Tried factory reset master rest forcus closing. I tried everything getting mad about this. Haven't had this problem until yesterday afternoon please help
    LefatherG likes this.

Did you try factory resetting your phone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yes five times or more. The message keep popping up Cant establish a reliable connection to the server

Wifi signal bad?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Default Google playstore problem it wont connect

Quote Originally Posted by zmayfieldwb37 View Post
    I can connect to the internet and other app stores like my amazon app store. For some reason i cannot connect to my google playstore. Why is this happening?

WOW setting the Time and Date worked...Thanks so much.

Had the same problem. I set the auto update of time and date ad it worked. Yee Haa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Thompson1 View Post
    Yes five times or more. The message keep popping up Cant establish a reliable connection to the server
    I have the same problem :/

hi all i cant get any of my games on my verizon note 3 to connect to google or my facebook any ideas?

Angry Re: Google Playstore Problem- It wont connect

I did I even reset it to factory version STILL WON'T WORK!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've had this problem for so long now because my phone needed to be reset by taking the battery out and it messed up the time so play store stopped working but thank you sooooooo much (both of you) for the information

guys try turning the automatic date and time on it may work like it did for me

how?

I am also having that problem AND I keep getting the error message that I put in the wrong password....I am getting really ticked off with this!!!

Experiences this every time open play store but I usually just close and try again later on usually will connect, I use samsung young android 4.1 with automatic date setting. I think you sholuld have good 3g signal too .

Hi
    I have a similar issue. In my case, I just bought a samsung tab4 (less than 24 hours old) and google play store will not connect to the internet. When I run the app it says "no connect retry". I have done a few things like FORCE STOP and CLEAR CACHE. Checked the data/time are correct. Restarted the tablet a few times. I tried updating the version but upon downloading the new version it says the software is not safe and will ruin my device. So, I did not continue with the download (luckly is opted in downloading before uninstalling the app).
    PLEASE HELP ME! WANT THIS TO WORK.

Hi, for the past couple of months I've also been having the same problem on my phone. i tried everything, clearing cache and doing all of that but it still didn't work. I even tried factory resetting my phone but got the same result, it said the there was " no reliable connection." Please help me to find a solution want to update and download new apps but cant cause of this problem. Please Help!

god dammit...where have u bn all that time ..it works perfectly thank u man

Mine don't work either I tried everything

Quote Originally Posted by zany21 View Post
    Hi, for the past couple of months I've also been having the same problem on my phone. i tried everything, clearing cache and doing all of that but it still didn't work. I even tried factory resetting my phone but got the same result, it said the there was " no reliable connection." Please help me to find a solution want to update and download new apps but cant cause of this problem. Please Help!
    I literally have the same problem, when I go on google play website it tells me that the last time I connected was July of last year (when it stopped working) and I have done everything. Factory resets, clear cache, install earlier versions, all the date and time stuff, I turned off two step verification. Btw I have a Samsung galaxy s4 active.

How do u set the date and time to auto?

i think i figured it out with the tv boxes using a wired device the play store will want to update using wi-fi since using a LAN cable it won't update without a wi-fi signal go to settings in play store and set it to always update since were not using 3G or 4G

it could be the time settings and giving the device a reboot helps too

it the godddddd DAME TIME I HADE THE SAME ISSUE ALMOST THROW THE TABLET OUT OF THE WINDOW JUST TURN AUTOMITIC TIME THING AND THAT IT IT'S WORK
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12