Backup Copy of Flash Player for Jelly Bean

TomD

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Since Flash Player (FP) will not be supported after 4.0.x, I need a backup copy of the APK file.

It sounds like FP will work on 4.1 but will not be available for download.

Since Google Play seems tied to a Google account, it is difficult to download from there. Adobe's download link for FP sends you back to Google Play.

I've seen some APKs that use portions of 2 different versions of FP.

Is there a clean copy of FP 11.1 APK available?

One of the main benefits of Android is the ability to use Flash audio and video players on the Net. Seems like a bad move to loose this advantage.

What will happen to the many web sites that use Flash for audio and video players?

What about Netflix, Hulu, etc?

Looks like my ability to play movies and videos from my phone to my big screen has a murky future.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Since Flash Player (FP) will not be supported after 4.0.x, I need a backup copy of the APK file.

It sounds like FP will work on 4.1 but will not be available for download.

Since Google Play seems tied to a Google account, it is difficult to download from there. Adobe's download link for FP sends you back to Google Play.

I've seen some APKs that use portions of 2 different versions of FP.

Is there a clean copy of FP 11.1 APK available?

One of the main benefits of Android is the ability to use Flash audio and video players on the Net. Seems like a bad move to loose this advantage.

What will happen to the many web sites that use Flash for audio and video players?

What about Netflix, Hulu, etc?

Looks like my ability to play movies and videos from my phone to my big screen has a murky future.

Just to let you know netflixs uses Microsoft silverlight and not flash

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2