Play Store app buyers getting charged after hourssss....
I seriously need some help with the Play Store account setup.
10 days ago I registered as Play Store developer by paying the $25 fee, published some apps, created a google checkout account, which is linked to the Developer console. Now when someone purchases any of my app, their purchase order shows up on the google checkout homepage; but their card is not charged immediately. The payment completes some 2-3 hours later; and in some cases it takes a whole day. Because of this, the app that downloads to their device between this time, doesn't work and I receive a horde of complain mails that the app is not working.
Google Checkout settings side -
1. Bank checking account is added and verified.
2. Credit information is provided.
3. Merchant Center account - not created. This is not required for play store, right?
4. In Order processing preferences, I've selected "Automatically authorize and charge the buyer's credit card.". Still card charge is taking so much time.
5. Tax setup done. Shipping setup - nothing.
6. Integration settings - haven't done anything here. Do I need to do anything here?
Please let me know if I need to do anything to solve this delay issue.