Can I get....

kraski

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Realplayer for Android fot my Galaxy Tab 10.1? I read last night that it was released from beta. Midevening, my search results gave me an Error 402. Later, it showed up in my search, I went to the page, hit install -- Error 942 (I think, might have been 943). Tried again before bed -- same error. This morning, it won't even show in my search results. BUT (yes a big "but"), if I go to the Realplayer page on my PC, it shows the checked green box that says the app is compatible with my Tab. So, is it really not compatible (maybe because I now have ICS) or is the page accessed from the Tab just hosed and I need to contact someone from Play?

kraski

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Realplayer for Android fot my Galaxy Tab 10.1? I read last night that it was released from beta. Midevening, my search results gave me an Error 402. Later, it showed up in my search, I went to the page, hit install -- Error 942 (I think, might have been 943). Tried again before bed -- same error. This morning, it won't even show in my search results. BUT (yes a big "but"), if I go to the Realplayer page on my PC, it shows the checked green box that says the app is compatible with my Tab. So, is it really not compatible (maybe because I now have ICS) or is the page accessed from the Tab just hosed and I need to contact someone from Play?

Started an email conversation with Google support. Several emails later, some suggestions. Cleared cache & data for Play and Downloader. Still no change. More conversation. A little later, the app page in the tablet Play switched to incompatible, then later no compatibility notice, but no install button, either. fifteen minutes later, it was a live download. Google didn't always communicate what they were doing, but they fixed it. Nice work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary