No carrier billing?
I have a problem with buying apps from the Play Store using carrier billing. When buying the app, "Bill my AT&T Account" is grayed out with a message that says "This payment method cannot be used for this purchase. (IAI)". I couldn't find anything about this error on the Google Play help page on my computer either.I just bought 2 25 cent apps yesterday and it worked just fine. I have also used carrier billing multiple times before without failure. I am trying to buy World of Goo while it is 25 cents. Any help would be appreciated.
- 09-27-2012, 10:11 PM #2
- 09-29-2012, 09:21 AM #3
- 09-30-2012, 05:03 PM #4
- 10-03-2012, 12:29 PM #5
- 6 Posts
Re: No carrier billing?
had the same problem...call at&t ask them why they remove it, CS said it was samsung or google play store..told them no it was att that removed it, and i would like to have it back..funny how it was removed during the .25 sale.... half an hour later it's back on my note.. sale at the play store over... lol
- 02-26-2013, 07:34 PM #6
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:31 PM
- By fasst27 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2011, 01:04 PM
- By Google in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2011, 10:30 AM
- By 00_wrath_00 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2011, 06:34 PM
- By andrewcweaver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:38 PM