Google Play asks for password for each purchase - please make it stop
Each time I make a purchase on my Droid Razr (FWIW: It's now running JB 4.1.2 via the "leaked" update) I am prompted for my GMail password. I can't seem to find a way to turn this off.
Re: Google Play asks for password for each purchase - please make it stop
Okay. I may have solved this issue. I set a PIN for purchases and now it asks me for the PIN instead of the password.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- By MRW1215 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:28 PM
- By illiop in forum Android GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2012, 10:17 AM
- By Bosk_77 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2012, 11:18 AM
- By blackberrymamba in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 11Last Post: 08-04-2012, 01:06 PM
- By msglsom in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2012, 10:47 PM