Can't Download from the market

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I have a Droid Eris and have not been able to download apps today. Usually there are the three screens you go through before the download begins that tells you what it will have access to and such. Now, it just says "Your item will be downloaded" and then nothing happens. No progress or anything. I've even restarted my phone to see if something was hung up in there.

Any ideas? I'd like to get my apps!

fmichigan

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a Droid Eris and have not been able to download apps today. Usually there are the three screens you go through before the download begins that tells you what it will have access to and such. Now, it just says "Your item will be downloaded" and then nothing happens. No progress or anything. I've even restarted my phone to see if something was hung up in there.

Any ideas? I'd like to get my apps!

Me either, this is bull****. This is where ATT tech support sent me. Doesn't look good.

Download Issues - Android Market Help

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Figured it out - apparently my internal memory wasn't sufficient. Looked like it was, though. Maybe if there's less than x% left it won't let you download. Would be nice if it told you that that was what was going on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995