Play Store Not Working Right Today
Has anyone else been experiencing problems with the Play Store today? Since last night I have not been able to download apps at all. I have 4 app updates waiting but when I click update it shows the screen like they are downloading but nothing happens. I have tried it over AT&T and on 2 different Wi-Fi networks.
Also, lately apps have been deleting from my phone by themselves! Latest one just happened overnight. And of course I can't re-download it right now.
I have many in-app purchases, will they still be recognized when I re-download the app? I don't want to have to contact the app developer.
- 01-18-2013, 11:27 AM #3
- 01-18-2013, 07:03 PM #5
- 02-20-2013, 06:57 AM #7
- 3 Posts
Re: Play Store Not Working Right Today
I am also having a bit of an issue on my nexus 10. When I go to the play store its completely blank,I can't see any apps if I force it by going to an app link, it says the app is b unavailable in my country. This has happened to me before and in was able to fix it by simply going to accounts on the playnstore . my nexus 10 runs 4.2.2 all apps work fine I ju just can't download any its completely blank. Plz help
- By aje99999 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 327Last Post: 09-29-2016, 04:03 PM
- By nfisheremti in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2015, 10:10 PM
- By brahmaji1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2013, 11:33 AM
- By mrwestphal in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2012, 03:12 AM
- By king_of_lakemoor in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2012, 11:24 AM