Im learning my new device. Samsung Galaxy note ii.
Email addresses synch between hotmail web and the phone. But if I want to synch the same contact with gmail or yahoo, I think I must enter the contact once in the phone for each mailprovider? After that join them into one?
If I just enter a phonenbr and user in the phone it will not synch? How can I make it synch w Hotmail.
What does the frame symbol mean? See screen shot.
Just learning so far. Any basic info appreciated.
Last edited by ycc; 01-23-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Re: synch contacts
I think my problem is that I have entered many phone numbers manually into the phone.
Now I realize they have been created default as google-contacts and will not synch with hotmail. I can not edit them to be hotmail contacts.
Must I enter them all again as hotmail contacts? (using the frame symbol?)
- By ItsaRaid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:32 PM
- By gizzyman in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:52 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 07:36 PM
- By ReproOne in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:48 AM
- By airtas in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2010, 01:10 AM