I can't purchase any in-game items/features!

Omar_Saleh

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
So, I will try explaining my problem:

I have a MasterCard and a Visa. I purchase games and apps any time I like. The problem started when I tried purchasing in-game items in Need for Speed Most Wanted. I used my MasterCard for this one and I got an error message that my payment can't be processed and I have to update my information (my information is updated and I double checked everything.) This isn't it, my MasterCard became unaccepted to be used on Google Play!! (It is accepted on other sites like Amazon.) I issued a new MasterCard and re-tried but the same thing happened!

I tried my Visa to purchase "Cranky's Story" in Where's My Water and the same exact thing happened!!

Now, I have 3 cards that I don't know why can't use on Google Play even to purchase direct games/apps!!

I read Google Help and every thread possible on internet and I couldn't find anything useful!! I live in Egypt, but again, I couldn't find anything on Google sites stating that people outside USA can't buy in-game stuff!! And why would the card becomes unaccepted after this attempt to purchase??!!!

Thank you,,

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
In the Google play store, bottom right side of the Page, you will see it says help. Click on that and then select contact us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Omar_Saleh

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I can use Google Wallet from my PC, but the app isn't compatible with my phone (Nexus 4, which is absurdly can't be true.) So, do you think that being unable to install Google Wallet on my Nexus 4 (due to country restrictions) may result into purchase failure? And if that's the point, why the card becomes unusable on Google Play?! That's really annoying!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC