Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Post Your Complete App List Using AppBrain

People are always looking for the next best app, well instead of just picking a few, why don't you just show us them all?

*Requires an account on AppBrain.com*

(Sign in, click My Apps at the top, then copy the link on the right side of the page)

I'll start:

SlimDigg's Apps on the phone

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

ok, I actually had mine private but opened them up for this post. I am always trying new apps and they change just about daily. Today I have 123 apps.

scramer's Apps on the phone

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

on a side note, for people looking at the apps, if you use something that you like better, I would appreciate a comment about that. Thanks!

Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jedi Invasion

I'm down
    Samsung Galaxy S3 | Jedi Invasion |

Global Posts
    1,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Link is in the sig.
    Current: Moto X, ASUS Nexus 7 (2013)

Standby:
    Samsung Galaxy S3, LG Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Nexus One, ASUS Nexus 7 (2012), Motorola Xoom

Default Re: Post Your Complete App List Using AppBrain

@DiCon, I like C:geo better for geocaching

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boomh4u3r View Post
    I'm down
    Boomh4u3r,

Do you know what extras you get with AudioManager Pro? I really like AudioManager Widget, which is free. In reading the description, I noticed skins, is that about it?

I do believe in paying for the paid / donation version if I use something to pay the developer for their hard work, but was just curious as to what extra I would be getting.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scramer View Post
    Boomh4u3r,

Do you know what extras you get with AudioManager Pro? I really like AudioManager Widget, which is free. In reading the description, I noticed skins, is that about it?

I do believe in paying for the paid / donation version if I use something to pay the developer for their hard work, but was just curious as to what extra I would be getting.

Thanks.
    I recently purchased this app.If memory serves me u basically get the use of skins as well as the ability to create sound profiles. U also get the option to place the app in the notification bar.
    Last edited by thirdeye7; 08-15-2010 at 12:58 AM.